DynamicHUD - Futuristic HUD Car Display
Enjoy stable status tracking in your car while sporting an elegant look similar to a futuristic a sci-fi film!
The DynamicHUD is designed based on the OBDⅡ framework which your car to break the limits of standard infographic car HUDs! This HUD can display many parameters such as vehicle speed, engine speed, low voltage alarm, high-temperature alarm, speed alarm, free switching between kilometer and mile, free switching between centigrade and Fahrenheit all at once!
DynamicHUD - Futuristic HUD Car Display Features:
- Crystal Clear Display - The DynamicHUD features a bright 3 Inch LCD display that ensures easy data navigation regardless of the lighting and weather conditions!
- Innovative UI - This HUD is equipped with modern features such as OBD II EOBD making this HUD is universally compatible with America and Europe cars after 2004, and Asian cars after 2007!
- Informative Display- The DynamicHUD displays many parameters such as vehicle speed, engine speed, low voltage alarm, high-temperature alarm, speed alarm, free switching between kilometer and mile, free switching between centigrade and Fahrenheit all at once!
- Plug & Play - Easy to install and use. It also makes use of adaptive startup, turning on your vehicle automatically turns this HUD on, and turning it off disables it for maximized power efficiency!
1. Light sensors: Brightness can be changed with the change of the outside brightness.
2. Rotation speed: Indicates the rotating status of the engine,1 means 1000 / min.
3. Buzzer mark.
4. Fuel consumption mark.
5. Fuel consumption: Instantaneous fuel consumption and average fuel consumption.
6. Fuel consumption unit: L / H.
7. Fuel consumption unit: L / 100km.
8. Alarm icon: Water temperature alarm, battery voltage alarm and over speed alarm.
9. Unit mark: V - Voltage, MPH - Mile per hour, KM / H - kilometer per hour.
10. Multi-function display: Speed, voltage, water temperature.
11. Rotation speed: Indicates the rotating status of the engine and the scale measured represents the speed reached
- Automatically adapt to the automobile models with OBD II ( Bus Automatic Diagnostic System ) interface. Check if it has the automobile diagnostic socket under the steering wheel.
- Identify the car's 16-pin diagnostic socket, connecting the OBD II cable to the 16-pin diagnostic socket if it has this socket.
1 * DynamicHUD - Futuristic HUD Car Display
1 * English Manual
1 * OBD II Cable
1 * Anti-skid Mat
1 * Reflective Film